Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cat terrified of larger cat.

My sister dressed up as a cat for Halloween. (Not that creative but a crowd pleaser.)

That is not important. What is important is that my actual cat was scared shitless of her.

The cat fluffed up to double her size, her ears went down and she was backing away slowly while hissing,  spitting and gnashing her teeth.



















 It was awesome.

My sister kept saying "oh it's okay, I'll pet her and it'll be fine!" but that was not the case. The cat had sensed competition in another, larger feline and she knew she stood no chance. She ran away and hid under the living room furniture. And that's totally fine because she can't bite me from there.

Once again, I would like to reiterate. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment