Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I hate driving

This morning while driving to work, I saw a drug bust in action. I hate driving, especially in the morning and especially when I'm headed to work. I hate road-raging jerkfaces who cut me off - I am chronically nervous about destroying my car because then I would have to ask my mom for rides and then I would have to move home and then I would be alone and have a hundred cats and never leave the house and become a hoarder like the people you see on TV...

So anyway, the drug bust; it was pretty anti-climactic to be honest. Just a couple of police officers walking their dogs and knocking on doors. And handcuffing. Whatevs.

I wish I could teleport to work and never have to drive. Unless teleportation hurts or something, in which case, I'd probably still try it at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment