Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Things not to bring to the museum

It has come to my attention over the past few years that people actually have poor enough judgment to bring all kinds of unnecessary or ridiculous crap to our outdoor, animal habitat museum. So here's to you, you crazies.

THINGS NOT TO BRING TO THE MUSEUM:

 1. Your small pets.























Apparently this is not obvious to many people.


 2.  High heeled shoes.



Yes. You will be walking around outside. There is limited pavement. Mostly gravel and dirt. And random holes in the ground that will make you fall and die.


3. Electrical equipment such as a crock pot, stereo or oscillating fan. (People do this. True story.)



I am actually a little disgusted that this has been an issue so many times. (Yes, I am wearing a green shirt and I have a walkie-talkie. No, I cannot magically provide power for your appliances.)


Seriously. Come on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment