Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My mother, the bargain hunter

Let me start out by saying this: I love my mom. However. She might be killing me.

For some reason, my mother insists on getting a deal on everything. Yes. Everything. We need cereal? (Is it on sale?) Toothbrush? Why buy only one when you can get eighty five of them in the discount bin?! Or even better, they are free at the dentist's office! Sweet! (Our dentist is going to be pissed if he ever finds out about the stash of stolen dental supplies my mother keeps under the bathroom sink.)

But hey, who am  to judge? I have toothbrushes for life now!
















But she might want to reconsider her stance on haircuts. Just sayin.

I'm afraid if I leave Sister alone with her too long, someone will come home bald. For a bargain.

1 comment: